petek, 10. junij 2011

Ten things on the tenth

I don't usually play blog games but this one caught my eye on Shimelle's blog. As I work more and better under pressure I decided to join. So I am sure I will write at least one post a month because I will have to. I checked other participating blogs and was really inspired. So here's my first attempt. I am sharing 10 photos taken in Paris in February 2010. They are special because it is the first set of photos I took only because of scrapbooking. When we passed the first cafe I just knew that I wanted to make a mini album featuring tables and chairs. I hope to finish the album "Cafes de Paris" during the summer. Most of the pages are half done and there are lots of sketches and materials on my worktable, I just have to put it all together.
As you can see the weather wasn't great but those chairs and tables caught my attention and made me think of happy, carefree summer days.









14 komentarjev:

NatashaMay pravi ...

Super ideja! :) Prav všeč so mi teli stoli. :)

Marianne pravi ...

Great pictures! I really like the first one in red!

Marna pravi ...

Kul ideja!

Ruth pravi ...

A great set of photos ~ a very clever idea!

Julie Ann Shahin pravi ...

I love sidewalk cafes! What a great idea!!! xoxo

Connie pravi ...

cool photos!!!

Rebekah pravi ...

What a great collection of creative photos for an album!

Vladuška pravi ...

Odlična ideja in super si ujela te stole in mize.

furrypig pravi ...

all those cafes fab! Hope you got to have a coffee in all of them !!

mravljica :: little ant pravi ...

Krasna ideja, krasne fotke! Če bi bili še dve več, bi jih bilo za en tak prav zavidanja vreden stenski koledar :)

photosglitterglue pravi ...

Great idea for a mini album.

Maja pravi ...

Hudo dobra ideja: za album in za mize!! In hudo dobre fotke, sploh ta rdeča bije v oči!

Anonimni pravi ...

I every time spent my half an hour to read this website's content every day along with a mug of coffee.

Visit my homepage :: jeremy scott wings 2.0
My website ; jeremy scott wings 2.0

Anonimni pravi ...

I go to see each day some sites and information sites to read posts, however this website provides quality based posts.



Here is my blog :: Free Online Games

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...