petek, 01. julij 2011

Summer Card Camp - new colour combos




Although I move slowly and work slowly and craft slowly these days my card sketchbook is filling with new ideas really fast. There has to be some magic ingredient in the card camp area or is it quite simple - when you see masters at work you can't not get inspired.
The additional colour combos that were proposed in today's PDF are gorgeous. I chose the third one and after a moment I stopped obsessing about exactly the right colours and tried to follow the general idea I got when I saw the combo.
The photos aren't great as it's getting dark here and it's raining but who cares. I enjoyed making the card and am quite satisfied with it.
Have a nice weekend,
Kristina

6 komentarjev:

Medena pravi ...

fantastic :) :)

Nataša pravi ...

O, super, si se že lotila novih barvnih prelog! Zelo lepa voščilnica. :)

auntpiggy pravi ...

Beautiful! I love what you've done with this colour scheme.

sheila pravi ...

wonderful card!

Melinda Gleissner pravi ...

Stunning, a beautiful card!

Alenka pravi ...

Lepa čestitka, pa tudi prejšnja s školjko je lepa!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...