sreda, 10. avgust 2011

Ten things on the tenth - august

Those relaxed fun summer weeks pass extremely fast. I haven't posted anything since last month. We had a wonderful family vacation and after that I just took it easy and the end of my holiday is approaching too quickly.
For this month's post I decided to show my flowers. I live in the countryside but I don't really like gardening. I have to do it because we have a garden and my mother can't work there any more. But I love planting flowers in my own white-yellow-orange combination. Last autumn I planted lots of tulips and they were gorgeous. Enjoy the last summer days/weeks.
Kristina










5 komentarjev:

Queenie pravi ...

Beautiful beautiful pictures of flowers..glorious..i love flowers!!

Connie pravi ...

one word~lovely!!!

Cheryl M pravi ...

Wow! You've sure got a green thumb. Those flowers and your photos are GORGEOUS!!

Vladuška pravi ...

Potem sva si kar podobni. Tudi jaz zelo rada sadim rožice, vrt pa me ne privlači :)) Zelo lepe imaš.

Hali pravi ...

Prekrasne rožice!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...