sobota, 16. november 2013

Creative craft photo November 2013

Punches or dies?

It's hard to say - I have lots of different punches and I use most of them but some of them don't work very well especially with thicker papers.
I and my best friend share a Cuttlebug and we take turns to buy dies and embossing folders. There are still so many we would love to have! We like them all but some of the designs by some brands also don't cut very well. On the other hand they are much easier to store and they cut different materials so I guess they win over the punches.
Have a nice weekend,
Kristina

2 komentarja:

Vladuška pravi ...

Tudi sama moram priznati, da od kar imam sablone, stance bolj samevajo.

Hali pravi ...

:-) tudi moje, čeprav včasih jih raje uporabim kot nožke.Je pa res, d aimam zdaj velik oveč šablon/ nožkov kot štanc ;-) Z leti se nabereeeee materiala, nimaš kaj :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...