petek, 13. december 2013

Advent iz dneva v dan 12 in 13/ Creative craft photo December 13

CRAFT GOALS FOR 2014 AND ADVENT DAY 13

I don't like making new year's resolutions because I know I won't stick to them for long. But one has to think about goals from time to time. My first craft goal is to keep filling my jewellery sketchbook. The one in the photo is brand new - I started it a month ago. The second goal is to actually make as many pieces of jewellery as possible. In 2013 I was much much better than in 2012 and hopefully the trend will continue in 2014.

The next goal is to fill this beautiful notebook with inspirational images and mood boards.


I started reorganizing my polymer clay corner a year and a half ago. I haven't done much - almost all the boxes in the photo are empty and I am too embarrassed to show the chaos below the shelves. The last craft goal is to finish the reorganization effectively and quickly.

Perseverance is failing 19 times and succeeding the 20th.   Julie Andrews
Perseverance is not a long race; it is many short races one after the other. Walter Elliot

ADVENT IZ DNEVA V DAN 12
Panika - zadnji čas je za oddajo 40 in več voščilnic, narejenih imam ubogih 5 (ki so predvsem poskusne), ves material in ideje pripravljene, pa morje testov moram oceniti. Pester vikend je pred mano.
My cards should be posted soon and I've made 5 out of more than 40. I have also lots of tests to mark. It's going to be a busy weekend.
“Don't spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door. ”  Coco Chanel

“It has been said, 'time heals all wounds.' I do not agree. The wounds remain. In time, the mind, protecting its sanity, covers them with scar tissue and the pain lessens. But it is never gone.”  Rose Kennedy

Have a nice weekend,
Kristina

1 komentar:

Tina pravi ...

Pridna, da se uspešno držiš (vsaj nekaterih :-) zaobljub. Pa voščilnice so zelo lepe!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...